Insurance – one essential you can’t afford to be without



Tenants insuranceFrom a spilt mug of coffee to a burn mark on the kitchen work surface, no matter how careful you are, accidents happen. However if you are living in a rented property, did you know that the Landlord can take the cost of the repairs out of your deposit.

Your Landlord’s contents insurance will not cover you if you accidentally damage their property, and it definitely won’t cover you if your own belongings are damaged or stolen from your home.

Every day we hear stories or see evidence of accidental damage caused by tenants to Landlords property or contents. Accidents happen when we least expect them and therefore we strongly recommend that our tenants take out Contents Insurance.

We work with insurance providers who design home contents insurance policies specifically for tenants. It will cover the cost of replacing your own things, new for old, and protects you against losing your deposit if your Landlord’s property gets damaged.

Book a Property Valuation